. scared my brain out .

1:25 AM

Greeting Text

Hello world . Im not liking this at all , my heart is thumping hard , My breath is choking , My nerves are numb , My eyes are wet , i don't like this . All i can ask from all of you to understand , YES , i regret for not study hard . Im sorry . But i tried my best , its just an exam , i promise to study hard for my SPM . dont pressure me like this , My head is going to explode , sigh , flummoxed , n confused darling .
NO TIME TO WASTE . Well hows your hoiliday ? Mine sucks .HAHA .not funny . Seriously , Aku bosan tahap gaban , boleh pengsan kalau tiap² hari buat aktiviti yang sama je . Aku naik muak , Aku rindu dekat kawan² aku, Aku rindu jugak dekat vanilla . Boleh habis tisu sekotak fikir kan korang , tau tak !?!? tak sabar nak balik sekolah balik , #tapi nak jauhi exam result .zzzz . Damnit .Sape yang nak tengok result angkat kaki ?!?! .HAHA , tunggu la 22 hari bulan nanti , #macam tunggu birthday pulak . hehe . I only enjoyed one thing , and one thing only since holiday started . RAHSIAAA . muahhaha


Azwa : Awak , saya dah tak boleh tahan dengan pressure ni semua . thank you for being supportive :')

You Might Also Like

0 Comments