. Music is my passion .

5:37 AM

Assalamualikum , Kalau tak jawab dosa , kalau jawab sayyaaannnggggggg , muah ! (buekk)

Hwllo world :)
ni nak cer ciciter , cer citer .Tentang lagu dekat blog I yang sedap nieh , Lagu piano . Tajuk THE TRUTH THAT YOU LEAVE . I first heard the song , which was last friday at my piano class , Amelia Hani , My Buddy , asked to teacher if she could play the song . First four bars je dah cukup menenangkan hati I , Yeahh, tersentuh dengar melody dia .So , Ame and me , pakat nak print lagu tu , and then practise , lagu Yiruma pun gitu jugak  . So , I share dengan seseorang , and then orang tu share dengan orang lain , sampai semua orang nak main lagu ni . haha , So , yang nak letak kat blog tu , tak payah la tanya brader , Just go with it . I dont own this song . Its fine for you to share it . Cuz , Sharing is Caring , Betul tak?  betul tak ?

One more , I love to hear people singing covers on youtube than the original singers . Best taww . So hari ni nak promote seseorang , Amanna Rezal , currently 17 I think :) Kay , maybe u all tak suka dia , or prefer Najwa Latif . tapi I nak share lagu original dia , dia buat sendiri lagu ni . Dia ada 2 lagu . first Written In the Sky , dengan Bright Smile . Lgu written in the sky tu I sukee sangat sangat , lirik dia kalau baca , memang romantik la , haha , BrightSmile tu pulak ,   teringatkan I masa I sendiri salam satu situasi yang lebih kurang macamtu . agagaga . So enjoy lahhh .



Written In The Sky 


Im so bless that u r mine,
all the birds are singing to us,

like they knew,
that we belong together,

ohh,
as we walking on the beach i feel ur heart beating,
im not lying,
u ask me to sing a song and i know all the words are,
coz its written in the sky.
yea its written in the sky. up in the sky.



i feel u every time we are together,

never felt lost if we hold on to each other,

if theres a problem we just stand up,
and we will never give up, just stand up,



as we walking on the street i feel the whole world just stop,
and we can see all the stars.
its like u wanna tell me something and i know what,
coz its written in the sky, yeh its written in the sky,
i love u is written in the sky.



when we say we stick up for each other,
from that promise i feel more safer,
never back down if theres no reason why,
and just look up and smile, coz all is written in the sky.



BrightSmile =)

 

Video ni kawan pada Amanna yang buat :)

Semoga berjaya Amanna , I love you :D   

RAWR'S  from me  ,AZWA 

. XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 Comments